CAPE TOWN, 10 JUNE 2013, Elana Meyer launches ENDUROCAD. ENDUROCAD – Getting South African endurance athletes ready for RIO. First of its kind on the continent, ENDUROCAD aims to become the most proficient high performance endurance sports academy in Africa.
News & Events
Read full story • Comments are closed
- Scott runs a lifetime best and young Nicole Louw finishes 5th at IAAF World U/18 Champs
- Support the Endurocad “Getting our girls to Gold” campaign
- Endurocad selects 21 girls for High Performance Skills & Assessment Camp this weekend
- Satellite athletes secure podium finishes at FNB Cape Town 12
- Andreas and Mulaudzi selected for SA Team to World Student Games in Tapei
Elana Meyer, Olympic medallist, multiple record holder & world champion
SA CAN RUN
Sign up & change who you are with SA's distance running initiative!