ELANA MEYER INSPIRES SOUTH AFRICA TO RUN CAPE TOWN, 10 JUNE 2013, Elana Meyer launches SA CAN RUN. Show-case your running talent, SA CAN RUN” is a personal call to every South African to activate themselves and their communities. If you feel that you have talent and would like to participate, we encourage you to […]
ELANA MEYER HANDS OVER THE BATON CAPE TOWN, 10 JUNE 2013, Elana Meyer launches ENDUROCAD’s first assessment and selection camp. South African top endurance athletes come to Cape Town in the hope of being selected into the Endurocad program. First of its kind on the continent, ENDUROCAD aims to become the most proficient high performance […]
CAPE TOWN, 10 JUNE 2013, Elana Meyer launches ENDUROCAD. ENDUROCAD – Getting South African endurance athletes ready for RIO. First of its kind on the continent, ENDUROCAD aims to become the most proficient high performance endurance sports academy in Africa.
- Satellite and Regional Athletes shine at Sanlam Cape Town 10km Peace run
- 31 satellite and regional athletes selected into Provincial Cross Country Teams
- Scott runs a lifetime best and young Nicole Louw finishes 5th at IAAF World U/18 Champs
- Support the Endurocad “Getting our girls to Gold” campaign
- Endurocad selects 21 girls for High Performance Skills & Assessment Camp this weekend
Elana Meyer, Olympic medallist, multiple record holder & world champion
SA CAN RUN
Sign up & change who you are with SA's distance running initiative!