As part of profiling of distance running in RSA and discovering talent initiatives ENDUROCAD is introducing “SA can RUN”. We believe that by building an active community, everyone has the chance to participate and display their talent.
ONLY YOU can change who you are. “SA can RUN” is a personal call to every South African to activate themselves and their communities. We all have a responsibility to ourselves and our communities to make the world a more active place. If you feel that you have talent and would like to participate, we would encourage you to join our community and participate in the following events;
Where you can take part
- AdiActive Runs – Adi-active is a partnership between Adidas and Virgin Active. Runners can test the latest Adidas running shoes on routes that vary between 6 and 7km. All Adi-active run’s start and end at participating Virgin Active clubs on Tuesday nights at 18h00 read more
- Parkruns – Parkrun organise free, weekly, 5km timed runs around the world. They are open to everyone, free, and are safe and easy to take part in. These events take place in pleasant parkland surroundings and we encourage people of every ability to take part; from those taking their first steps in running to Olympians; from juniors to those with more experience read more
- Club Runs – see list of clubs who are part of the “SA can RUN” initiative.
We will provide information of our launch event on the 10th June 2013
Details to follow
Sign up – join the “SA CAN RUN” community and receive:
- Regular e-newsletters
- Notifications on future training camps
- Regular training and nutrition tips
- And much more